The Dojo Kun is a set of precepts established to be the underlying principles by which Karate practitioners agree to abide.
"The true purpose of Karate lies not in victory nor defeat, but in the perfection of character of it's participants" - Gichin Funikoshi -
- (Hitotsu) Jinkaku kansai ni tsutomuru koto (One thing) Seek perfection of character
- (Hitotsu) Mokoto no michi o mamoru koto (One thing) Be sincere
- (Hitotsu) Doryoku no seishin o yashinau koto (One thing)Put maximum effort into everything you do
- (Hitotsu) Regi o omonzuru koto (One thing) Respect others
- (Hitotsu) Kekki no yuu o imashimuru koto (One thing) Develop self control